Our Campground Guidelines
- Discounts: 10% Discount for AAA & Good Sam members and seniors starting at age 65 & military personnel with I.D.
- Checkout Time is 11:00AM. Unless prior agreements have been made for an extension, there will be a full day registration fee charged.
- For the safety of our guests, all persons visiting in the park must be registered at the office and a visible pass must be in all vehicles. Management reserves the right to move you to another space if needed.
- DAY GUESTS: Campers must register their guests, in advance, to identify persons and guest's vehicles using the facilities and that a parking space will be available. A day use fee is charged.
- Lost and Found is located in the Office.
- Laundry & Shower facilities are located in the center of the RV Park.
- Quiet Hours are from 10PM to 7AM. Please — use of generators is not permitted.
- The speed limit at the resort is 5 MPH. Please drive slowly and carefully within the park. Children, adults and animals are at play.
- Motor-driven cycles are to be driven quietly and only to enter and exit the Resort. Bicycle riding is allowed within the Resort, but please obey the 5 MPH speed limit for the safety of others in the Resort. California State Law requires a helmet to be worn at all times.
- Your Campsite must be kept clean during your visit and upon departure. The resort is located in wilderness area and wildlife is present in the mountain areas. Please keep food properly stored. Treat your trash like food: keep it in your RV or dispose of it in a trash receptacle; do not leave it sitting out.
- Pets are WELCOME, although dogs must be kept on a leash at all times when outside of your Tent, RV or Cabin and you must always clean up after them. Pets are not to be left unattended and must be kept in your unit after dark. Aggressive breeds are not allowed in the park.
- For the safety of our guest, lines of any type are not to be tied to trees, bushes, or any other McCloud property. Firearms and fireworks are not allowed.
- Fires are permitted in the fire rings or outside barbecues when permitted by the Forestry Department. Be careful - extinguish your fire when unattended. For you convenience firewood is sold at the store, please do not cut the trees or shrubs.
- All wastewater must be disposed of in a sewer connection or at the sanitary station. Please dump Port-a-Potty at a sanitary station.
- Washing of RV, Tents or Vehicles, Oil changing or major vehicle work in not permitted on the property.
- There is a three day minimum stay required over a summer holiday weekend.
- All campsite fees include up to two people. All additional people will be subject to a fee of $2.00 per person/per night.
- The maximum number of people in an RV site is six.
- Only one RV and one small tent are allowed in an RV site.
- Only one tent is allowed in Basic No-Hookup Sites.
- The maximum number of people in Basic No-Hookup Sites is five.
- All cabin fees include up to four people. All additional people will be subject to a fee of $2.00 per person / per night.
- All cabins include linen and once a week housekeeping service.
- There is a $25.00 fee for each pet staying in the cabins. Two-pet maximum.
SUGGESTIONS: We appreciate your help in keeping this a great vacation destination. If you see anything that needs our attention or if you have any suggestions on how we could make your stay more enjoyable, please let us know.
— Back to Top —
OUR CAMPING SEASON
We are now under
Family Owned & Operated
Join us next season
May 1st — October 31st
With Our Free
480 Highway 89
McCloud, CA 96057